Gene dropped by & snuck in Chivas Regal for me. If my mum finds out, he'll be beheaded for sure. Which is why I love you so much, old guy. But I miss the old Gene, who wasn't as world-weary, who would play with the little kids for hours with me and not start worrying about work or just life in general. Then again, I might be talking about myself. Sigh seeing him always makes me homesick. If I could go back for just a few days, I know I'll be much better.
CONGRATS P, you're such an incredible Smarty-pants, continue making me proud k(:
Ohwell, I scraped a full promotion but the sadness around me makes me feel down too. Though we were totally delirious for most of sch, haha guess that's our way of dealing with bad stuffs. Why do I feel happier over other pple's good results than my improvements? Hmph.
I teared when you told me the you can't quit the R Club. It's impossible to grasp the fact that you won't be moaning over A's with me next year. We were still laughing, joking about it just last week but now it doesn't seem funny anymore. Please tell me when you need me, you know you're one of the most important people in my life. I hate knowing that you cried & I wasn't with you.
So dark & bright at the same time. Argh.
"Why does our class have so many secrets?" We just have to learn to be strong, don't we?
Great song, actually made me shudder when I realised the meaning. Singer has a nice name too, I bet Someone noticed:D
Shawn Colvin- Sunny Came Home
Sunny came home to her favorite room
Sunny sat down in the kitchen
She opened a book and a box of tools
Sunny came home with a mission
She says days go by I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Sunny came home with a list of names
She didn't believe in transcendence
It's time for a few small repairs she said
Sunny came home with a vengeance
She says days go by I don't know why
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Get the kids and bring a sweater
Dry is good and wind is better
Count the years, you always knew it
Strike a match, go on and do it
Days go by I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Light the sky and hold on tight
The world is burning down
She's out there on her own and she's alright
Sunny came home
Oh randomly, I've always wanted to learn how to pick locks.
CONGRATS P, you're such an incredible Smarty-pants, continue making me proud k(:
Ohwell, I scraped a full promotion but the sadness around me makes me feel down too. Though we were totally delirious for most of sch, haha guess that's our way of dealing with bad stuffs. Why do I feel happier over other pple's good results than my improvements? Hmph.
I teared when you told me the you can't quit the R Club. It's impossible to grasp the fact that you won't be moaning over A's with me next year. We were still laughing, joking about it just last week but now it doesn't seem funny anymore. Please tell me when you need me, you know you're one of the most important people in my life. I hate knowing that you cried & I wasn't with you.
So dark & bright at the same time. Argh.
"Why does our class have so many secrets?" We just have to learn to be strong, don't we?
Great song, actually made me shudder when I realised the meaning. Singer has a nice name too, I bet Someone noticed:D
Shawn Colvin- Sunny Came Home
Sunny came home to her favorite room
Sunny sat down in the kitchen
She opened a book and a box of tools
Sunny came home with a mission
She says days go by I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Sunny came home with a list of names
She didn't believe in transcendence
It's time for a few small repairs she said
Sunny came home with a vengeance
She says days go by I don't know why
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Get the kids and bring a sweater
Dry is good and wind is better
Count the years, you always knew it
Strike a match, go on and do it
Days go by I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire
Light the sky and hold on tight
The world is burning down
She's out there on her own and she's alright
Sunny came home
Oh randomly, I've always wanted to learn how to pick locks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home